15197Re: [tracker2] OT USB Telemetry

    Feb 4, 2013
      There's not presently an adjustment, but I should be able to add that in
      the next firmware version. Everything is referenced to an internal band
      gap reference, so it should be independent of the supply voltage (which
      runs lower than 5v because it's got a series diode) and I can simply
      adjust what the expected voltage of the band gap is.

      Scott

      On 2/4/2013 5:13 AM, Joe Della Barba wrote:
      > My OT-3M has been reporting 0.3 volts low for about a year now.
      >
      > I could change the telemetry by sending a message if I can remember the
      > format, but that won’t help the comment field.
      >
      > So – is there an adjustment for this?
      >
      > Joe Della Barba
      >
      > joe@... <mailto:joe@...>
      >
      > N3HGB-5