15196Re: [tracker2] OT3m Power Control hang up

    Feb 4 11:44 AM
      On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Thomas <thomasbostrom1@...> wrote:

      > I am running an OT3m with firmware 56294
      > When sending a message with the SEND command the OT fire up the Power
      > Control PS with 12 volt. But when the message has been sent Power Control
      > will not go down. If I send a beacon, power control will go down.
      > Same sitation will happen when I send a APRS message with CMD xxxx

      How are you sending these commands? Direct from the keyboard, via a
      script, or some other means?

      Is the "fire up the Power Control PS" a command you are sending or
      something different?

      If you send a POWER ON command, the output will stay latched on until
      you send a POWER OFF command.

      If you send POWER 30, the power output will be enabled for 30 seconds.
      The time value allowed is from 0 - 255 seconds.