      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of n9tkf
      Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:44 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tracker2] OT USB Telemetry

      I have an OT USB that I am using for telemetry. It seems that the telemetry inputs on CN-4 are a bit skewed. CN-4 pin 5 is connected directly to my battery. Measured voltage is 13.1 but the telemetry value reported is 164. I expected the telemetry value to be 131. I also noticed my reported battery voltage in the comment field is 16.4V.

      Firmware version 55871 installed.

      CN4 pin 1 should be directly connected to the +5 volt supply according to the schematic. The voltage on this pin measures 4.23V. I measured the output on the +5V regulator and it is 4.99V. The 1 wire temperature pin 2 seems to be ok. I have a light sensor and moisture sensors connected to the CN4 header also.

      I have EXTTEMP on, and voltage and temperature reporting in the comment section. Here is a link to my telemetry page : http://aprs.fi/telemetry/a/N9TKF-4

      Has anyone encountered this problem and have a solution?

      John N9TKF

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic