15188Re: [tracker2] T3 and OTUSB build 56294 posted

    Jan 31, 2013
      How old is this unit? And are you running the latest otwincfg?

      The significance of 0xde00 is that it's the start of the USB bootloader.
      The OTUSB can't update that when it's connected via USB. (The T3, on
      the other hand, can update itself - that's what it's doing when it shows
      the three update stages.) However, that code normally doesn't change
      from release to release. It's possible I messed up and changed
      something there. If that's the case, you can load the new firmware via
      serial.

      Scott