15151Re: T3 and OTUSB build 56294 posted

  • caimaver
    Jan 20, 2013
      I was getting the same error repeatedly when trying to update to the beta firmware on my OTUSB over the USB connection. It also seemed to lock the OTUSB into an endless reset cycle. I was able to fix it, and upgrade to the beta firmware, by connecting to Port A (the RS-232 port) through a USB:RS-232 converter and null-modem adapter. Hope that helps!

      - Cai / W6CAI

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, Chris Meyer wrote:

      > I'm unable to install the latest (beta) firmware, I get:
      >
      > ---------------------------
      > otwincfg
      > ---------------------------
      > Verify error at block 0xde00
      > ---------------------------
      > OK
      > ---------------------------
      >
      > ---------------------------
      > otwincfg
      > ---------------------------
      > Configuration write failed
      > OK
      >

      > I've attempted updating from a local file as well as using the web update and pointing it to the latest beta firmware.
      >
      > Any ideas? It's 100% consistent, I've pulled all other versions of
      > firmware and am able to successfully write everything but the latest
      > version. I have an OTUSB.
      >

      > Chris
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic