15148Re: [tracker2] T3 and OTUSB build 56294 posted

  • Chris Meyer
    Jan 19, 2013
      I'm unable to install the latest (beta) firmware, I get:

      ---------------------------
      otwincfg
      ---------------------------
      Verify error at block 0xde00
      ---------------------------
      OK
      ---------------------------

      ---------------------------
      otwincfg
      Configuration write failed
      OK

      I've attempted updating from a local file as well as using the web update and pointing it to the latest beta firmware.

      Any ideas? It's 100% consistent, I've pulled all other versions of
      firmware and am able to successfully write everything but the latest
      version. I have an OTUSB.

      Chris