15076Tracker3 9600 baud RX

    Jan 3, 2013
      I just posted the latest Tracker3 development build (no guarantee of
      stability!) to the site - use the otwincfg 'web' button if you'd like to
      try it out.

      This build adds experimental simultaneous 9600 baud decode. This is
      RX-only for the moment - I haven't written the 9600 baud modulator
      section yet.

      Note that for now the 1200 baud decode suffers a bit in this update.
      The sample rate has been changed to accommodate both baud rates and the
      AFSK section needs to be tweaked a bit to optimize it for the new sample
      rate.

      There's nothing to configure; the dual-speed operation is completely
      transparent. If you've got 9600 baud traffic to listen to, give it a
      try and let me know how it works. In bench testing it's a bit less
      sensitive than AGWPE and the KPC9612 so far, but I haven't done any
      tuning yet, and my benchmarks are questionable - I'm just testing
      against a bunch of KPC9612 packets with increasing amounts of additive
      white Gaussian noise.

      Scott
      N1VG