15011Re: [tracker2] OTUSB RX Level

  • Matthew Cook
    Dec 11, 2012
      Ah now I don't feel so silly.. will go and check that menu option out...

      Now just to prove that I don't pay attention, where can I download the latest version of the code for the OTUSB?

      73's

      Matthew
      VK5ZM

      On 12 December 2012 13:21, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      It's in the tuning/diagnostic menu.  The latest beta version has an AGC
      function that seems to be working well.

      Scott

      On 12/11/2012 5:20 PM, Matthew Cook wrote:
      > Ok that's interesting.  Where do I find the gain setting?   Me thinks
      > I've missed something in the manual?
      >
      > I've got about +/-250mV from my discriminator but the OTUSB was not
      > decoding packets.  Once I'd put in an opamp buffer and drove +/-2Vp-p
      > into the pin it sprang to life.
      >
      > Matthew
      > VK5ZM
      >
      > On 12 December 2012 03:55, Scott Miller <scott@...
      > <mailto:scott@...>> wrote:
      >
      >     On the highest gain setting, about 75 mV p-p seems to be OK.
      >
      >     Scott
      >
      >     On 12/8/2012 5:11 AM, Matthew Cook wrote:
      >      > I'm hoping this is a quick question.
      >      >
      >      >
      >      > How many volts peak to peak do you need to drive into the Audio Input
      >      > pin of the OTUSB for it to reliably decode.?
      >      >
      >      > Any ideas?
      >      >
      >      > 73's