14970Re: OT3m misconfig and will not reset

  • sa6bje
    Nov 16, 2012
      My OT3m now does the same thing.

      On USB I get the terminal prints all incoming packets in clear text.
      Anything I type gets transmitted over radio and echos in the terminal.
      Ctrl-c gives cmd: but still anything I type gets transmotter over radio.
      When connecting with otwincfg.exe the unit transmits over radio, it does not connect correctly and does not open the settings.

      Serial A gets funny chars on bootup.
      Anything I type here gets echoed out on the USB terminal and is also transmitted over radio.
      When connecting with otwincfg.exe the unit transmits over radio, it does not connect correctly and does not open the settings.

      Serial B get nothing on bootup
      Typing to this port does NOT echo on usb terminal or transmit.
      When connecting with otwincfg.exe the unit transmits over radio, it does not connect correctly and does not open the settings.

      73 SA6BJE/Erik
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic