14965Re: [tracker2] SMT OT+

  • Matthew Cook
    Nov 8, 2012
      It just gets better and better.  Thanks !

      Matthew
      VK5ZM

      On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Suryono Adisoemarta <yono_adisoemarta@...> wrote:

      Idle: 12 mA
      TX: 22 mA

      Sent from my iPhone4

      On Nov 9, 2012, at 7:46 AM, Matthew Cook <vk5zm@...> wrote:

      Quick question.  What's the typical current consumption of the OTUSB?  That seems like just the ticket.

      73's

      Matthew
      VK5ZM

      On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      Yes, it's not great but it will decode.  The OTUSB and T2/T3 series do a
      better job at decoding.

      Scott

      On 11/7/2012 9:32 PM, Matthew Cook wrote:
      > Am I seeing things or can the OT+ hardware (possibly the SMT version
      > too) decode packets?   The product page talks about being able to send
      > and receive 1200baud AFSK, the support page lists KISS firmware.  The
      > manual doesn't talk about it at all.
      >
      > I'm looking for a cheap way to implement a hardware (not software modem)
      > TNC and the OT+ seems to fit the bill.
      >
      > Can anyone enlighten me?
      >
      > 73's
      >
      > Matthew