14959Re: [tracker2] SMT OT+

  • Adam Rong
    Nov 7, 2012
      I even re-layout the board and add a pre-amp using MCP601T and fit into a ZTE wireless router running APRS4R as IGATE. I call it OT++ SMD and only sell it in China with permission from Scott.

      The pre-amp helps the decoding the low level signal from DATA port from mobile radios like Yaesu FT-7800R, 7900R and 8800R etc.

      Thanks,
      Adam, BD6CR/4

      On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:29 PM, P. Suryono Adisoemarta <
      yono_adisoemarta@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > It does.
      > I have one OT+ SMT imbedded inside a Linksys WRT54GL, and with just 1
      > cable for the mic and speaker to an old handheld IC-02AT to become a
      > fill-in digi and igate.
      >

      > 73 de Paulus N5SNN / YD0NXX

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic