      From: Matthew Cook <vk5zm@...>
      Subject: [tracker2] SMT OT+
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 11:32 PM

      Am I seeing things or can the OT+ hardware (possibly the SMT version too) decode packets?   The product page talks about being able to send and receive 1200baud AFSK, the support page lists KISS firmware.  The manual doesn't talk about it at all.

      I'm looking for a cheap way to implement a hardware (not software modem) TNC and the OT+ seems to fit the bill.

      Can anyone enlighten me?

      73's

      Matthew
      VK5ZM