14829Re: looking for a comprehensive list of aprs digipeaters (us based on 144.390)

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Oct 3 3:23 AM
      (Copying reply from Tracker2 to other interested groups as it's been a while since anyone has asked)

      Check out my APRS coverage maps at:

      http://tinyurl.com/APRSAct24 (Daily)
      http://tinyurl.com/APRSAct00 (Multi-Day Composite)

      http://tinyurl.com/8efcdy6 is from 9/30 (I see I need to restart my batch job for October).  The smaller green dots are digipeaters and the larger green dots are IGates.  Red dots mark where "movers" (other stations) have been seen.

      There's also a breakdown by NE, SE, NW, SW for the USA with 3 views for each in the daily plots.
      (0) shows packet connections between all stations with Digipeaters and IGates labeled
      (2) shows packet connections only between the Infrastructure components (Digipeaters and IGates)
      (4) shows just the dots with none of the lines

      There are also closer zooms on areas that folks have requested.  The composite graphs don't dig as deeply.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization

      On 10/3/2012 12:21 AM, Eric Fort wrote:
      Anyone know where or have a link to where I might find a listing or directory of APRS digipeaters across the us with at least lat/lon for location if not coverage maps?  I'm especially interested in aprs coverage in West Virginia around the towns of Green Bank and Sugar Grove and how far out of town one needs to get in these areas to regain aprs coverage.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic