14825Re: [tracker2] No position data sent on T2-135

    Oct 2, 2012
      On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM, wilson.darcy@...
      <wilson.dd@...> wrote:

      > When I uncheck this box like you would for normal tracker operation
      > I get the "crossover" sound through the radio speaker which makes
      > me believe GPS sentences are being received but NOT sent from the
      > tracker. Any troubleshooting ideas?

      Take the unit outside where the GPS can resolve a location...

      The "crossover" sound you are hearing may just be empty NMEA strings.
      If the GPS doesn't have a lock, it will still send NMEA sentences but
      they won't have any location information in them. No info, no position

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic