14784Re: [tracker2] T3-135: USB not working [1 Attachment]

    Sep 8 8:56 PM
      Where are you measuring?

      The only components involved in USB support are the USB connector and
      two 33 ohm resistors. If those are all soldered properly (and the USB
      connector is the most likely failure point) it should work.

      Scott