1461Re: [tracker2] Question

  • Jon
    Mar 6, 2007
      --- James Ewen <ve6srv@...> wrote:

      > On 3/5/07, Jon <c0j_1999@...> wrote:
      > > Its a tracker2 and its coming out as
      > > DIGIA*, WIDE1* WIDE2-1
      >
      > What hardware/software are you using to view the
      > packets?
      >
      > The asterisk (*) is a visual representation of the
      > has-been-digipeated
      > bit. On the Kantronics equipment, only the last
      > has-been-digipeated
      > bit is shown. Xastir on the other hand shows all
      > has-been-digipeated
      > bits.
      >
      > The format of the packets you have copied to your
      > message is different
      > than any that I have seen previously. I know UI-View
      > likes to split
      > the packet into 2 lines. I'm just curious as to what
      > you are using to
      > view the packets, and possible parameters that make
      > them appear as
      > such.

      Oh ok,
      On Linux
      j0n@ei3rcw:~$ listen -t -a
      2m: fm EI8EPB to APRS via EI2WCD-2* WIDE2* ctl UI^
      pid=F0(Text) len 57 16:03:54
      0000 !5232.27NS00728.54W#PHG2140/W1,Mullinahone Co.
      Tipperary.
      2m: fm EI8EPB to APRS via EI2MLD-2* WIDE2 ctl UI^
      pid=F0(Text) len 57 16:03:55
      0000 !5232.27NS00728.54W#PHG2140/W1,Mullinahone Co.
      Tipperary.

      They appear to be wrapped by the yahoo email gui :(

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM