1444Re: [tracker2] Re: Proto C question

  • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
    Feb 18, 2007
      After having similar problem on my Proto B board,
      I'd say to upgrade the firmware with the one on the
      web (would give you version 54075) or by clicking the
      Web button on the otwincfg (which then would give you
      version 54085).

      After reloading the firmware (either method), do
      nothing, just quit from otwincfg and directly go to
      your terminal program, power cycle, and hit enter
      several times. You should get the banner and cmd:
      prompt.

      Let me know if this helps.

      73 de Paulus N5SNN / YD0NXX

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.