14423Re: [tracker2] Tracker Internal vs External?

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Aug 1, 2012
      I can't say which would be better/easier for your purpose, but I just
      ordered the T2-135 and received the T3-135 as I expected. It's
      undergoing break-in testing as KJ4ERJ-9 paired with a Nuvi 350. I
      didn't see many connections on the board and I'd think it would be
      difficult to route the connections out of the box, so I'm thinking the
      external OT3m might be a better choice for weather and digital telemetry
      inputs.

      On 8/1/2012 4:56 PM, qrv@... wrote:
      > I have an ADS-SR1 that I am not using - anyone interested?
      >
      > I have need of a Tracker for my DR-135T.
      >
      > I'd prefer a Tracker 3 internal but don't see one listed,
      > is one available or is the Internal only a Tracker 2 for
      > the foreseeable future?
      >
      > Since this is a base rather than mobile app the Tracker 3
      > External would be fine if necessary.
      >
      > I'd like to connect my Davis Vantage Vue weather station
      > and also send myself and APRS message if my home alarm has
      > been triggered.
      >
      > Is that easier with the Tracker 3 vs the Tracker 2?
      >
      > Is there any difference between Internal and External for
      > such apps?
      >
      > Thanks!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic