14422Tracker Internal vs External?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Aug 1, 2012
      I have an ADS-SR1 that I am not using - anyone interested?

      I have need of a Tracker for my DR-135T.

      I'd prefer a Tracker 3 internal but don't see one listed,
      is one available or is the Internal only a Tracker 2 for
      the foreseeable future?

      Since this is a base rather than mobile app the Tracker 3
      External would be fine if necessary.

      I'd like to connect my Davis Vantage Vue weather station
      and also send myself and APRS message if my home alarm has
      been triggered.

      Is that easier with the Tracker 3 vs the Tracker 2?

      Is there any difference between Internal and External for
      such apps?

      Thanks!

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com