14393Re: Nuvi 350 T2301

  • Dave Miller
    Jul 25, 2012
      Scott,
      I don't think it is in dispatch mode. Is been so long since I did this, how does one get it into dispatch mode? I thought just plugging in the cable dd that??
      To review the issue was the T2-301 was not working well, a track on APRS.fi was missing many points. So first thing I did was check the power output using OTconfig and a Watt meter. It seems to have 4 W out.

      Then I checked cables, Swapped out Garmin cable, swapped Nuvi's, reloaded firmware and reprogrammed config file that I believe I have used before.

      I can connect up terminal and with setup using OTconfig and cables from car using the UI to transmit etc.

      It's back to go back to square one I guess.

      It seems the issue is that I am not getting communication between T2-301 and Nuvi. In one case (old Nuvi) I guess the symbol showing cable with circle and arrow. And on the other Nuvi I don't get any message and I get No distpatch menu.

      Totally confused.

      Dave

      > Is your second nuvi in FMI mode, with the dispatch menu?
      >
      > Did anything change in your configuration when it stopped working?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic