1429RE: [tracker2] Alinco

    Feb 7, 2007
      I think it was BMODE AUTO.
      Still at Cape Canaveral, should be back on Saturday and will get back to work on it then.

      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Phil
      Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:29 AM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tracker2] Alinco

      Scott - what was the command I had to go in and manually change for
      the T2 to work with the Alinco? I should have wrote it down but I
      didn't and now I can't remember.

      Also, the Mark-III version is no different with the GPS noise going
      through the speaker. In fact, it seems a little worse at least on
      this particular radio. Not a big deal since most of my trackers are
      in boxes in trunks or under seats, but it is still there.

      Phil - AD6NH

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic