14108Re: trouble sending messages

  • seerdman
    May 4, 2012
      One method - at least for waypoints - (and using Windows) is to plug the Nuvi into your PC, wait for any necessary drivers to be installed, then browse to the Nuvi in Explorer. The Nuvi appears as an external drive. Browse through the folders until you find the location of the gpx file or files. I just loaded a bunch of waypoints into a gpx file and copied it to the Nuvi for an upcoming trip.

      73,
      Steve
      KF7MXS