14105Re: [tracker2] trouble sending messages

    May 4, 2012
      Eric,

      If you're still having trouble with the latest firmware, you might have
      to clear all of the user data on the nuvi (you need to hold down a
      corner of the screen while turning the nuvi on) to reset it. I've seen
      some of them get their message queue corrupted such that the tracker
      can't poll them for pending messages.

      Scott

      On 5/1/2012 10:18 PM, Eric Fort wrote:
      > I got my t2-301 integrated and have been having fun with it. (look at
      > aprs.fi <http://aprs.fi> for af6ep-1) I am having trouble though using
      > the attached nuvi350 to send messages. I compose a message and select
      > send and now I have 2 messages sitting in the outbound que of the nuvi
      > that have sat there unsent for 2 days. what might I be doing wrong?
      > how are aprs messages sent and recieved?
      >
      > Eric
      > AF6EP

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic