14097Re: new to this stuff...

  • Andrew Wawrzynowicz
    May 4, 2012

      ok i just thought sstv was the best option in terms of over the air cameras

      but if there's a way to just send a compressed jpeg via ax.25 then that would fit my purposes like a glove

      and the closest igate isnt that faraway only a few miles from where im going to set up the station (less than 8 miles)

      and as for wifi i wasnt aware that it was available in a 900mhz flavor my friend is the one who has the igate setup soi might be able to do that, whats the range on a 900mhz transmitter? say 5-10 watts?

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic