14084Re: [tracker2] Re: trouble sending messages

  • Eric Fort
    May 3, 2012
      ok, so yahoo has a page that says this group exists and apparently
      hosts the listserv that runs it. I still see no means of getting to
      any files. yes there's a some text along the left margin that lists,
      posts, files, photos, links, etc. but none are clickable nor do any
      act as links. no web access is required to join this group, when I
      joined I simply sent a subscribe request to the listserv subscribe
      address and the mailing list software at yahoo added me to the list.

      Eric

      On 5/3/12, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) <ldeffenb@...> wrote:
      > This is a Yahoo group. And if you visit the group on the web, you'll
      > find the Files section. The bottom of every message says (in one form
      > or another):

      > On 5/3/2012 11:14 PM, Eric Fort wrote:
      >> Files section? this is an email list. is there some sort of website
      >> not related to argentdata where info is hidden and locked away?
      >>
      >> Eric
      >>
      >> On 5/3/12, seerdman<seerdman@...> wrote:
      >>> Go to the Files section of this group and take a look at the nuviv1.pdf
      >>> document. It has some helpful information about messaging to get you
      >>> started. Probably won't answer all your questions, but it's a good
      >>> place