      From: Ron N9SZV <n9szv@...>
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 7:44 AM
      Subject: [tracker2] Re: new T3-135

      Well like anything you mite of just got a bad one if they replace it I bet it would be fine. I did like the Alinco's TNC always works but I could not use kiss mode and I want to digi from home and this new one will.

      Good Luck
      Ron

      PS if you have Echolink I run a RF link that up 24/7 connect and say Hi sometime!! N9SZV-L