1374Re: [tracker2] Firmware update

    Dec 11, 2006
      Nah, here's what you need...
      If getting it here from San Jose (and finding a place to put it) wasn't such a problem, I might consider it!  More for RF testing than tinfoil hat type uses, but I'm sure it'd work for both.  Keeps out the alien mind control rays.  =]
      Oh man, if you don't want one from San Jose, I'm going to have a heck of a time convincing you to get the one from here... I can probably do quite a bit better on price, but the shipping and customs paperwork from Edmonton, Alberta will probably kill you!
      The local ham radio store has got one just like it here in town that'd for sale.

      Everyone needs their own Faraday Cage... It works good! I lost the local two metre repeater very nicely when inside. Open the 1 square foot pass through window, and BOOM, in comes the repeater again!
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic