13717Re: [tracker2] Digi Question

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Mar 13, 2012
      Completing the off-topic thread here, why not put the frequency as the
      object name so that it shows up for the human in the readable station
      list AND put the FFF.FFFMHz or FFF.FF MHz (or whatever case is correct)
      in the comment for use by the TUNE/QSY function?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Decloaking for comments...