13703Re: [tracker2] Digi Question

    Mar 11, 2012
      On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 7:52 PM, redneckmike586@...
      <kd5vxq@...> wrote:

      > Hello Group my t2 is set up as a digi but i think it should be getting more than
      > what it is the call on it is wd5mhz-1 its in one the the highest mt top's in Arkansas

      For further confirmation that the digipeater is hearing things out in
      the wild, here's an excerpt from this evening's propagation reports.

      WD5MHZ-1

      EM24tx (34.9638, -94.3747)

      Destination Location Bearing Distance
      WD5MHZ-2 EM25vd 32 24
      WD5MHZ EM25ue 20 25
      GAYLOR EM25ws 14 90
      K5CS-12 EM35if 73 106
      CLRWTR EM26ud 4 130
      DEGRAY EM34kf 124 144
      DECATU EM26sh 357 149
      W5BGM EM16rd 304 238
      K8CYJ EM13qr 237 251
      AE5PL-10 EM13rg 227 274
      W5NGU-3 EM13kf 233 318
      W5NGU-4 EM13hl 240 324
      W5BEC-5 EM11jg 213 485

      (These are direct hops, no digipeaters in between, unless there are
      misconfigured digipeaters in the network)

      (As seen here: www.mountainlake.k12.mn.us/ham/aprs/path.cgi?map=na)
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic