13693Re: T2-301 otwincfg.exe comm problem

  • TomC
    Mar 9, 2012
      Sounds good. At this point I suspect that either I'm missing something simple or this thing is a paperweight.

      If you guys can get it working I don't mind investing a few more bucks in it, but I suppose there is a good chance it is "not economical to repair" as they say.

      What is the minimum charge for evaluation? I assume you'll let
      me know the cost of any repair needed above that.

      Do I send it to the address on your website?
      Argent Data Systems
      543 W. Betteravia Rd. Suite H
      Santa Maria, CA 93455