13684Re: T2-301 otwincfg.exe comm problem

  • ve6mvp
    Mar 5, 2012
      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "TomC" <N4AOF@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to get otwincfg to talk with a T2-301 on my Win7 computer.

      I'm having the identical problem. It was working just fine but I wanted to hookup my Nuvi 350 so I changed port A to Garmin. Turns out the cig lighter cable was defective so it won't work.

      But now I can't get back in to change the port back to serial (or whatever it's default is). I have the Y cable and I've tried both sides.

      <later> I decided to read the Wiki page and realized that I was supposed to cycle the power to the device after getting OTWINCFIG to the COM port screen. Much mucking about trying various things and it suddenly started to connect.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic