      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott Miller
      Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 1:16 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [tracker2] Firmware update

      I'm not saying it's likely to happen.  You have to remember that I spent a good portion of a decade working on a military base, involved in network security.  I probably have a slightly paranoid mindset about this stuff.  Whenever I code anything like this, I always think about how it might be abused.

      Granted, there aren't many script kiddies out there trying to trash amateur networks, but you do get some real jerks from time to time.  The FCC enforcement letters provide ample evidence of that.

      Scott
      .

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic