13599Re: [tracker2] Re: Nuvi 1490 + FMI-15 + T2-135 = Works!

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Feb 3 8:00 AM
      The B port routed to the front is receive-only to the T2-135 only. It
      provides 5v out for a GPS, ground, and a single data pin for transmit
      data from the external GPS to get in to a port on the T2-135. For a
      Nuvi + PC usage, I need transmit and receive on both ports which is
      provided by the OT2m.

      I did toy with customizing (aka hacking) my T2-135 to drop the 5v and
      bring out the other comm line, but I figured I'd end up blowing
      something up later without knowing which of my T2s were wired which way.

      PS. Now, a Bluetooth enabled T2-135 internal card would be really
      sweet, but the metal case of the DR-135 would probably severely limit
      the bluetooth range...