      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 21:50
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tracker2] Nuvi 1490 + FMI-15 + T2-135 = Works!

      I just soldered up the connectors on my FMI-15 cable, plugged it in to
      the Nuvi 1490 and T2-135, powered it all up and it works! I told the
      T2-135 to WAYPOINT OFF so I don't get the breadcrumbs, but I can send
      and receive messages via the 1490. And one nice feature is that when
      you read an incoming message, there's a Reply button that you can hit
      which takes you directly to composing an outbound message. Nice!

      The maiden voyage is tomorrow when my wife goes out on errands and the
      big trip is coming up on Sunday when the whole APRS gang goes north for
      a week. I haven't decided which all gadgets will be going, but there's
      almost certain to be multiple trackers!

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Nuvi1490/T2-135 as KJ4OVQ-9

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic