13591Re: [tracker2] Re: OT3m with Nuvi 350

    Feb 2, 2012
      Any chance you've got an oscilloscope to check what the audio level is?
      I can walk you through checking a few places if you'd like. The
      trackers are all tested for RX before they leave, but it's always
      possible a solder joint failed or something.

      Scott