13589Re: [tracker2] Re: OT3m with Nuvi 350

  • Randy Love
    Feb 2 4:28 AM
      On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:04 PM, vk6mrg <vk6mrg@...> wrote:

      I have Puxing 777 HT radios for my weather stations (two of them)and two OT+ trackers in both my cars and two Digi peaters with OT2m and I've NEVER had a problem once everything was setup correctly.

      You're successfully running Puxing 777's attached to OT2m's as digipeaters ?  They must be pretty low profile.

      The issue he's having is the OT2m decoding the audio from a Puxing 777. In my experience, that has been problematic and I did quite a bit of experimentation trying to get it to work. I haven't been successful.

      Getting a Puxing 777 to *transmit* APRS was never a problem; it was getting them to work properly with an OTx to *decode* that was an issue. During my trails, it would on average decode 1 packet for every 10 that the same OT would decode when hooked up to an F6A.

      Randy
      WF5X

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic