13582Re: [tracker2] OT3M profile switching plus scripting

    Feb 1, 2012
      It's the GPIO line, pin 8 on the terminal block. But I just checked and
      the internal pull-up wasn't enabled, so you have to connect it to 5v for
      it to be 'off'. I've enabled the pull-up for the next firmware release.

      Scott

      On 2/1/2012 9:13 AM, joe@... wrote:
      > Has anyone yet figured out how to connect a switch for changing profiles
      > to the OT3M?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Joe N3HGB
      >
      > Also anyone done any scripting yet? It seems to be a bit different from
      > the OT2 examples. For one thing, I had a script that was supposed to run
      > on GPS FIX and it ran when the fix was LOST.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic