13578Re: [tracker2] Re: OT3m with Nuvi 350

  • Allan May
    Feb 1, 2012
      Good morning all,
      I know this isn't pertaining to the topic but will the puxing cable work with the wouxun radio? Does it have the sane pinouts? If this cable is compatible I'm going to get one,
                                Allan May,wd4ite

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 31, 2012, at 23:04, "vk6mrg" <vk6mrg@...> wrote:

      I have Puxing 777 HT radios for my weather stations (two of them)and two OT+ trackers in both my cars and two Digi peaters with OT2m and I've NEVER had a problem once everything was setup correctly. It is obvious that you have failed to setup the OT+ or OT2m correctly. You need to change the option pins in the OT+ for correct PTT levels! And maybe correct lead to connect to the OT+ or OT2m. I you the Kenwood cable from Argent Data. And as I said, No problems.

      I have not tried the Wouxon radios yet but the radio is almost identical to the Puxing. If you don't have the settings correct you will have the same problems that you are having with the Puxing.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, Randy Love <rlove31@...> wrote:

      > I have tried to use OT+'s and OTUSB's with Puxing HT's in the past without any luck whatsoever.
      >
      > Randy
      > WF5X

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic