13279Re: [tracker2] Re: Not transmitting while moving

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Dec 8, 2011
      What callsign-ssid do you have configured in APRSIS32?

      Please ensure that the following options are checked:

      Enables / Logging / File Enabled - Puts all trace logs to APRSIS32*.LOG

      Enables / Logging / <YourD72PortName> - This will log all activity on
      the RF port

      Enables / Logging / Packets (especially since you have APRS-IS disabled)

      Enables / Ports / Log All - This will make *.PKT files with all RF
      received packets

      If you let it run this way while doing the tests you can see what the
      D72 is receiving live in Enables / View Logs / <YourD72PortName> and
      even after the test you can examine the *.PKT or APRSIS32*.LOG files to
      see what all was received by the D72 and delivered to APRSIS32.