13259Re: T2-135 Digipeating Issues

  • Gil
    Dec 2, 2011
      Hi, Scott.

      I'm not sure if I have profile switching disabled, but I don't have it enabled, that is, I don't have anything checked in the profile switching criteria for either profile. I do have them both identical, but I didn't realize that still might not be enough.

      Perhaps you can comment on the other issue I realized might be involved. I was under the impression that the T2-135 system worked better in Narrow FM mode, which is where I've had it set. I've just now changed it to WIDE to see if that will make any difference, but I'll trust your knowledge of where it should be.

      Gil, WB2UTI