12573Re: [tracker2] aprs.fi

  • Tom Hayward
    May 30, 2011
      On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 19:41, Robert Lane <kb8zxe@...> wrote:
      > I recently put a fill-in digi on the air using a Tracker2 and everything is working like it should except for one thing. When looking at the stats of the digi (KB8ZXE-1) on aprs.fi it isn't reporting stations that heard it.

      Looking at the raw packets you can make your own list of stations that
      heard KB8ZXE-1: K8MDH-1, N9MEA-12, N9MEA-14, N9MEA-15, KC9AMX, and
      WALES. This means it's not a Tracker2 problem. Heikki would probably
      understand this problem best. You might head over to the aprs.fi
      mailing list to see if they have any ideas:

      Tom KD7LXL
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic