1252Re: [tracker2] Re: Hyperterminal

  • Stephen Brown Jr
    Nov 29, 2006
      I would try Todd's suggestion as well, may or may not work better for your situation. One other thing I had to do on mine is hit enter multiple times before cmd: finally showed up..... Tera Term is a pretty good product, give it a shot if you don't get anywhere with hyperterm......

      On 11/29/06, rahammond@... <rahammond@...> wrote:
      Yes, null modem in place, same setup that I use for the config software.

      Rog

      ---- Stephen <stephen.brown75@...> wrote:
      > --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, <rahammond@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > So far my T2, rev C works fantastic. I have still been unable to
      > connect to it with Hyperterminal. The config program works flawlessly,
      > but no matter what baud rate I choose, no connection.
      > >
      > > Any ideas?
      > >
      > > Rog KC0MWM
      > >

      > Are you using a NULL modem adapter? Not sure if you need one in every
      > case, but that is how I am getting into mine using hyperterminal.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic