12513Re: Rockoon Launch

  • Monroe K
    May 21, 2011
      Sorry I got too busy to check the thread. We have an Arducopter from DIY Drones anyone interested should check out the Ardupilot. It's a good start. We are doing FPV/OSD as well check that stuff out the range is extended with Scherer UHF components 20 watts 900 Mhz for the FPV system 7 watts for the remote control system. A ground station guides the dish with auto-tracking. The telemetry comes down one of the audio channels of the 900 Mhz transmitter.

      Monroe