      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Roger Hammond
      Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 5:23 AM
      To: OT2 group
      Subject: [tracker2] audio oddity

      I've got an OT2 that I'm planning to use on our next high altitude balloon flight. It's currently running connected to an HT. My UI-view/KPC3 setup has no problems decoding the audio, but it sounds 'funny' compared to the usual APRS signals. It's more like a hum than the usual squawk.

      Any ideas?

      Rog KCØMWM

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic