12293Re: [tracker2] Scripting problem, A question

  • Tom Tengdin
    Apr 3, 2011
      Where does the EXEC actually get executed?

      If I have a digi on a mountain top how do I get an email when the
      battery voltage drops or the temp gets to high/low?

      Can someone point me to more information?

      On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 20:12 -0600, James Ewen wrote:
      > On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...>
      > wrote:
      > > That's how it's supposed to work.
      > "That" being the way I have it?
      > > I seem to remember running into a
      > > problem with one firmware version where that didn't work right.
      > Hmm, never thought about checking the firmware revision... I haven't
      > checked the firmware version for a long time. I ran across a stash of
      > M1225 radios, so now I have more radios than OT2m units... gonna have
      > to buy more OT2s and stick digipeaters out there to expand the
      > network. Just working on getting the telemetry and low batttery
      > warnings working.
      > > I could
      > > send you the current development build off-list for testing if you
      > don't
      > > mind being on the bleeding edge.
      > I'm on so many bleeding edge developments that I buy bandaids by the
      > case!
      > James
      > VE6SRV
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic