12285Re: [tracker2] Scripting problem

    Mar 30, 2011
      On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

      > That's how it's supposed to work.

      "That" being the way I have it?

      > I seem to remember running into a
      > problem with one firmware version where that didn't work right.

      Hmm, never thought about checking the firmware revision... I haven't
      checked the firmware version for a long time. I ran across a stash of
      M1225 radios, so now I have more radios than OT2m units... gonna have
      to buy more OT2s and stick digipeaters out there to expand the
      network. Just working on getting the telemetry and low batttery
      warnings working.

      > I could
      > send you the current development build off-list for testing if you don't
      > mind being on the bleeding edge.

      I'm on so many bleeding edge developments that I buy bandaids by the case!