12152Re: How to load firmware?

  • seerdman
    Mar 10, 2011
      Hi Chris - here's my take on it:

      On the otwincfg startup screen, it sounds to me like checking the "Erase device and load new firmware" will only install new firmware from the web site. If you're not able to simultaneously connect to your device and the web, then selecting "Offline" from the startup screen and selecting a .cfg file wiil take you to the configuration screen, where the buttons "File" and "Web" should be highlighted IF you're connected to your device (I'm guessing here). Since the web choice won't work for you, use upload from file and choose the newly downloaded ot2.s19 file. Hope it helps!