12086Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-301 serial port connection and otwincfg

    Mar 2, 2011
      3 wires is all you need.

      If you're using the yellow/black cable, the yellow end goes to the radio
      and the black end goes to a null modem cable, or regular serial cable
      and null adapter. It was done that way to maintain compatibility with
      the OT2m and older trackers.

      Scott

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic