120RE: [tracker2] just got the tracker 2 in mail and can't get it to load config program.....

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Apr 3, 2006
      Hmm. Did you have it powered on or not when you clicked 'connect'? Try
      powering it up after you click the button.

      It's really strange that so many people are having trouble with the
      bootloader. I think I'm going to have to try it on some more computers and
      see if I can duplicate the problem. I've gotten communications errors a
      couple of times, but aside from that it's been very reliable. And the
      serial stuff should be pretty much identical to the OT1x.

      Did you change any of the jumper settings?

      Scott