11854Re: Converting d-sub GTRANS to Kenwood

  • gerrykav
    Feb 1 3:21 PM
      Thanks, I thought that might be the case.
      Now... I don't suppose anyone has the pinout off the top of their heads? I did have a look around and couldn't find any reference to it.
      regards
      Gerry EI8DRB

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, Larry Simon <kc7qjo@...> wrote:

      > ---- Jason KG4WSV <kg4wsv@...> wrote:
      > > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:22 AM, gerrykav <gerryk777@...> wrote:
      > > > Would it be possible to convert it to the Kenwood connector, preferably non-destructively, as I do intend to retrieve the T2 at some stage.
      > >
      > > I would guess it would be as simple as making a 3 wire DB9-2.5mm
      > > stereo cable to adapt the physical connection. A "standard" Kenwood
      > > GPS cable should do the trick.
      > >
      > > -Jason
      > > kg4wsv
      >
      > This is how I have mine setup and it works fine.
      > --
      > Larry Simon
      > KC7QJO

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic